1- Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your place. We will send you a confirmation email to receive the full payment on the day of your trip. For last minute reservations please check availability first.
2- Vacation packages are required full payment at least seven days in advance.
3- Groups over 8 people, 100% payment is required seven days before the activity.
4- All reservations must be paid in advance at 100%.
5- If you cancel the activity with less than 24 hours there will be no refund of the money paid.
6- Activities in the ocean are subject to weather conditions, waves and visibility.
7- Every child pays a child rate as long as they attend the activity with two adults.
8- If there is any serious fault or breach of the service offered and verified the company will return the totality of the payment minus the bank charges.
9- The maximum waiting time at your meeting place is 10 minutes, if the client does not show up at that time it will be taken as a no show and the money will not be refunded.
10- If you have any health condition that could affect the performance of the activity, let them know at the time of booking.
11- Always remember to bring sunscreen or mosquito repellent and coat.
12- We are not responsible for loss or damage of equipment such as cameras or binoculars during the activity.
13- Cancellation fees vary by provider, please contact us for more information.
14- Most services run daily unless they have reached capacity on their date or have not reached the minimum number of people required for the service to work. If we can not accommodate it on the chosen date, we will, at your option, reschedule your date or refund your payment immediately, minus bank charges.
15- Tours will be done every day, regardless of the weather, unless the conditions make it unsafe, so be prepared for the possibility of rain.
16- If by inclement weather the activity can not be done we will notify you by mail, call to your hotel or your WhatsApp.
17- Gandoca Tours is not responsible for delays to its destination, place or activity that may arise due to road closures, rain or weather conditions.
18- If you have booked a transport and must take an alternate route for an unexpected route, it may have an additional cost according to the policies of the transport provider.
19- If your plans change and you need to make changes, we will work with the provider to accommodate it at another time or reimburse your money according to our terms and conditions.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Most tours and activities are done daily unless they have reached capacity on their date or have not reached a minimum number of people required for the tour to work. If we can not accommodate it on the chosen date, we will, at your option, reschedule your date or refund your payment immediately, minus bank charges.
- Transportation services are for the transport of tourists with normal luggage and each provider will have their own limits. Travel-sharing services do not transport pets; Contact us to know the options if you have a pet that accompanies you. The transportation of pets, additional luggage or large items must be arranged in advance. Additional charges may apply.
- If there is any inconvenience or disagreement of the activity, you must immediately inform the company, hotel or agency where you booked. (We will make an assessment of your reason and proceed to return a percentage of the amount paid minus bank charges).
- If your plans change and you need to make changes, we will work with the provider to accommodate it at another time or reimburse your money according to our terms and conditions.
- The client is responsible for the fees charged by the provider, since he has committed resources for his agreement and may have more restrictive policies. The more warning you give us, the more likely we will have to relocate it.
- Tours will be conducted daily, regardless of the weather, unless conditions make it unsafe, so be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- Cancellation fees vary by provider, please contact us for more information.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are not refundable.
- Cancellations of individual reservations will have a cancellation charge of $ 15 (plus charges from the bank or provider). Changes to dates or times may be possible without charge depending on the availability or policy of the provider; Otherwise the cancellation fee will apply.
- All cancellations of multi-day package reservations will incur a minimum cancellation fee of $ 50, which will increase with the time we spend on your reservation plus any bank or provider charges, as they require a considerable amount of staff and time to planning.
- Cancellations are subject to bank charges that are generally 3% to 5% of the amount. Or we will be happy to apply your payment to another service.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- For arrangements within Costa Rica, always be sure to carry a copy of your valid passport and the seal of your last entry.
- For one-day or multi-day trips involving a border crossing, you must carry your valid passport and a copy of it with you at all times.
- Passport must have less than three months to expire, otherwise you may have impediment of entry into another country. We also recommend that you have a printed version of your air ticket, to show that you will leave the country. Border crossing rates may apply.