Bocas del Toro 3 days 2 nights
Bocas del Toro 3 days 2 nights
$152.75 – $318.33
VISIT THE ARCHIPELAGO OF BOCAS DEL TORO
Bocas del Toro is a paradisiacal archipelago located on the Caribbean coast of Panama and close to the border with Costa Rica. Here the first marine national park of Panama was created. The San San Pond Sack wetland is also an important RAMSAR site, with numerous mangrove species and an important nesting site for sea turtles. The archipelago is home to more than 350 species of birds, brightly colored frogs, monkeys, sloths and caimans.
Bocas Town located on Isla Colon, the main town in the area. There you will find everything you need: supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, bars, crafts, excursions.
The archipelago captivates the visitor for its unsurpassable vegetation composed of humid forests, jungle, mangroves and swamps. Its biodiversity makes it a unique and privileged place for the observation of fauna and flora. Culturally there is a great combination of races and ethnicities, Bocas del Toro is an indigenous territory where the Ngäbe coexist in harmony with the Afro-Antillean and foreign.
- To coordinate your arrival without setbacks you must confirm arrival method and place of origin or we can advise you on the best route.
- Also consider that we are in a tropical area, with a high probability of rain during the whole year, so take the precautions of the case.
- If you need to include transportation from anywhere in Costa Rica or Panama, we can quote, if you travel by car there are parking spaces where you can leave your car, when arriving in town the guide or manager will guide and coordinate with you the schedule of activities .
- Consider also high seasons and organize your reservation in advance. See also a special discount in low season.
- Remember also that you can travel by plane to the airport located in the center of Isla Colon (let us know if you use that option).
- All immigration procedures must be done on your own, if you are unable to enter or leave Costa Rica or Panama, it will be your total responsibility, but we are willing to support and guide you.
3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
|HOTELS||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX|
|DON CHICHO (a/c, tv)||$325||$475||$611|
|BOCAS PARADISE (a/c, tv)||$430||$630||$780|
Sujetos a disponibilidad
- Full round trip transportation (Terrestrial and aquatic).
- Assistance in immigration procedures.
- 2 nights hotel chosen.
- Breakfast (hotel Don Chicho does not include breakfast)
- Hotel taxes.
- 1 Tour (Cayo Coral + Isla de las Estrellas + Zapatilla island + sloths island + Snorkel + Dolphins).
- Entrance to the beaches included.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Taxes to leave the country
- Food and drinks
- Flight itinerary with departure (Not for Costa Ricans)
- Passport not less than 3 months of expiration
WHAT TO BRING
1st Day. We leave Puerto Viejo (hotels) at 8:30 am Sixaola route (40 min) border with Panama to proceed with the immigration procedures, we will cross the bridge that divides CR-Panama, and after our transportation will take you to Admiral (50 Min), from here a boat will take you to Isla Colón (35 Min). In Isla Colon, the manager will receive you or go directly to the hotel (CHOSEN).
2nd Day. At 9:30 am, you must go to the Gambit Tours office and will drive you to the boat where you will spend the rest of the day in the selected activity. (The activity does not include food but we will stop at a restaurant of our recommendation). Returning to Isla Colon in the course of the afternoon.
3rd Day. At 8:00 You must be at the station the same one you arrived at (15 minutes before) and show your transportation reservation ticket. Then the same process of returning to the border.
If you require transportation to a destination we can reserve it