Multi Days Package
Multi Days Package
$388.33 – $908.33
Multi-day package includes; The Tortuguero National Park, Puerto Viejo and Bocas del Toro.
|HOTELES||2 PAX||3 PAX||4 PAX|
|Riverview-Pura vida-Don chicho||$902||$1165||$1710|
|Tortuguero Beach-Pto V. Natural-Bocas Paradise||$1145||$1505||$2110|
|Rana Roja-Umami-Playa Tortuga||$1510||$2725||$3575|
- If your package does not include transportation, we can organize everything with full transportation picking up and leaving where you prefer, you can choose private or shared mode.
- If you travel by car, these places have private parking where you can leave the car, upon arrival in town the guide or manager will guide and coordinate with you the schedule of activities.
- To coordinate your arrival without setbacks you must confirm arrival method and place of origin or we can advise you on the best route.
- Also consider that we are in a tropical area, with a high probability of rain during the whole year, so take the precautions of the case.
- Consider also high seasons and organize your reservation in advance. See also a special discount in low season.
- Remember also that you can travel by plane to the nearest airport to your destination.
- All immigration procedures must be done on your own, if you are unable to enter or leave Costa Rica or Panama, it will be your total responsibility, but we are willing to support and guide you.
- Transfer (Round trip) by boat through the pavona (Tortuguero).
- Transfer Puerto Viejo to Bocas del Toro (round trip, boat included).
- 6 Nights selected hotels.
- 1 Canoe tour (Tortuguero).
- 1 Tour Hike through the National Park (you can change it for the turtle tour, it applies, only for nesting season July – October). (Tortuguero)
- 1 Tour to choose (Indigenous community or snorkel in the Cahuita park (snorkeling will depend on the weather) (Puerto Viejo)
- 1 Tour (Cayo Coral + Isla de las Estrellas + Slipper + Sloths + Snorkel + Dolphins). (Bull’s mouths).
- Breakfasts (All, only hotel don chicho in Bocas del toro does not include breakfast)
- Complete feeding (only in Tortuguero).
- Entrance to the Tortuguero National Park.
- Decal of the turtle conservation program.
- Hotel taxes.
- Entrances to the beaches. (Bull’s mouths)
1st Day. Arriving at the village of Tortuguero, a guide will meet you at the pier to place you at your destination hotel. Later it will give you instructions on the activities to be carried out (timetables, location, etc.).
At night (if turtle nesting season) you can choose to take this tour.
2nd Day. In the morning the guide will meet you at the hotel and you will go to the canoeing activity (3 hrs), once the activity is over the guide will return you to the hotel or leave you in the village.
In the afternoon you will have available to walk around the town.
3rd Day. They prepare their departure from the town, previously coordinated their transfer to their next destination that will be Puerto Viejo arriving in the course of the afternoon at the chosen hotel.
4th Day. At 8:30 am, transportation will locate you at your hotel and take you to your chosen activity where you will spend the rest of the day returning around noon. (If you want to make the most of your stay in the area, you can book another of our activities).
5th Day. We leave Puerto Viejo (hotels) at 8:00 am Sixaola route (40 min) border with Panama to proceed with the migratory procedures, we will cross the bridge that divides CR-Panama, and after our transportation will take you to Admiral (50 Min), from here a boat will take you to Isla Colón (35 Min). In Isla Colon the manager will receive you or you should go directly to the chosen hotel.
6th Day. At 9:30 am, the manager will place you at your hotel and will drive you to the boat where you will spend the rest of the day in the selected activity. (The activity does not include food but we will stop at a restaurant of our recommendation). Returning to Isla Colon in the course of the afternoon.
7th Day – Departure scheduled at 8:00 am in the Gambit Tours office (Panamanian time). You must be at the station the same one you arrived at (15 minutes before) and show your transportation reservation ticket. Then the same process of returning to the border. And after its final destination.